Terrell Owens & Freddie Mitchell Rip Donovan McNabb, Again


Terrell Owens is at it again, taking shots at his former QB. T.O. was interviewed by former Eagles' teammate/clown Freddie Mitchell on 97.5 the Fanatic today.

Owens and Mitchell both took some swipes at Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb, with Owens suggesting that McNabb is the reason he left and Mitchell hinting that he wished McNabb would have played as well in the Eagles' Super Bowl loss to the Patriots as Owens did.

"The city wasn't big enough for two people," Owens said. "Freddie can attest to my character, my interactions with the team and the way I carried myself in the locker room, and I have no regrets about anything. Would I have liked to have continued staying there and playing? Of course I would have. But it's unfortunate that a few things happened."

Said Mitchell of the Super Bowl, "T came to the game and he was prepared and everything else, and for whatever reason I didn't see a sense of urgency coming from Five."

Will Owens ever just move on? So far it looks like he's still being a big baby.

As for Freddie, maybe he can gain enough viewers from this to pay off his child support debts. Maybe if he puts down McNabb enough, people will forget that he is an NFL reject, and dead beat dad.

You can listen to the interview in it's entirety below. That is if you have 23 minutes of your life to waste.





No comments:

Post a Comment