Favre to sign with the Vikings today

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that Brett Favre will sign a 2 year deal worth $10 and $12 million with the Minnesota Vikings. This photo is a photo shopped version of a Sports Illustrated Issue when he was with the Packers. Except the amatuer forgot to color the shading of his wrist bands from yellow to another color. LOL

Anyways, I am completely livid. I hope Favre gets carted off the field in Green Bay. I am so sick of everything. Sick of the flip flopping: "I wanna play." And the following day: "I do not wanna play." The coming back to GB last year expecting to start while the team had spent time preparing for Aaron Rodgers. Who does he think he is? Then we hear that he wont sign until the 3rd week of the preseason. Now today, again, more saga bullshit. He's going to sign with - of all teams - the Vikings. As a Packer fan (most of us anyways) feel somewhat betrayed, and angry that he would sign with the Vikings. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me. I am very sick and tired of hearing about Brett Favre and his indicisiveness as to weather or not he wants to play. Im sick of the Favre Saga year after year. I honestly feel like Brett Favre has this 'grudge' against Green Bay. That is how I feel. That is all I have for you right now.


*Update: Word has it that Brett Favre has landed in Minneapolis to sign his new 2 year contract.

By, "TheKrazySays"

:Original Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment