Michael Vick Updates

The Following Reports are from KFFL:

The Associated Press reports Philadelphia Eagles QB Donovan McNabb said Monday, Aug. 17, he would not mind if QB Michael Vick took some of his snaps. "I wouldn't have a problem with it if it's helping us win," McNabb said. If Vick lines up behind center, McNabb won't necessarily be watching from the sideline. "I'll be a receiver. I might be a tight end. I might be a running back," McNabb said. "You never know where I'll be."

The Associated Press reports Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick has spent his three practice days with the team playing quarterback, although it's more likely he'll see most of his action in a nontraditional offense. With his speed and powerful arm, Vick is an ideal candidate to run a variation of the Wildcat formation. Head coach Andy Reid, however, would not disclose what Vick's role will be this season.

By, "TheKrazySays"

:Original Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment