Michael Vick's Apology

UPDATE: VICK BLOG IS FAKE

Turns out Vick did not write this. It's a fake blog probably written to gets hits to their web site.

Sitting in a prison cell didn't make me feel remorse. It was meeting so many animal lovers, speaking with them and looking them in their eyes. Staring at them. Looking so deep into their eyes that I began to feel their pain. Allowing that pain to enter into my body is when I started to understand how bad it really was. I have been trying hard to connect with people who feel this pain,because for my whole life I was disconnected from the suffering of animals.

You can read Michael Vick's full blog apology at Global Grind>>

I find it hard to buy any of this crap. Actions speak much louder than words. Vick needs to stop talking and start doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment